Each of the towns and villages in the “Cabonne Country” has its own unique history and Australian charm, which draws many people to experience the pleasant and relaxed country lifestyle.
The food and wine you will find in Cabonne Country reflects its sunny days, robust soils and the many hands that join to create the finished product.
Be sure to make a Village of Cabonne part of your itinerary:
- Mullion Creek
- and Yeoval
Here is just a few of the must do things to include on your journey:
- I’d like to see the balloon festival in Canowindra and perhaps take a ride in one at sunrise with a champagne breakfast.
- I hear the Banjo Paterson museum in Yeoval is a historical feast.
- Taste the various wines at the many cellar doors.
- Let’s go to the Molong and District Servicemen and Servicewomen’s Portrait Gallery.
- Take part in one of the many festivals held across the year.
- Relax in art galleries in Molong and Canowindra.
- Take a rest stop at the Cabonne Food Wine and Culture Centre in Cudal.
- Visit a National Park.
- Cruise the panoramic countryside through the different seasons.
- Climb to the top of Mount Canobolas.
Map & Directions